Para comprar tus sellos Latina Crafter visita nuestra tienda AQUÍ

martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Artista Invitada del mes de Octubre: Leticia Arvizu "Crafty Amiga"



Hola amigas! My name is Leticia and I'm also known as "Crafty Amiga". I am so excited to join you here on the Latina Crafter blog! I am very honored to be a guest designer this month. I am currently a Creative Crew member for A Creative Journey with Melissa, designer for Hearts-N-Crafts, etc scrapbooking store in Covina, CA and am also a Prima Ambassador. I love all paper crafts especially making cards! I started as a scrapbooker in 1992. As my children grew older, I evolved into a card maker (invitations)... and eventually started making all my own party decor including banners & centerpieces. Now that I have grandchildren, I continue to create custom paper crafts for holidays & birthdays. I enjoy teaching and sharing my love for the craft. I work full-time in a local hospital. But you can also find me these days either hosting a crop or one of my "Coffee & Crafts" events in Southern CA. I fell in love with all of Latina Crafter's coffee themed stamps & embellishments. I have shared them with all my crafty friends! I hope you enjoy the cards I have designed. I really enjoy creating handmade cards for all my friends & family!

Here sharing a super gorgeous Leticia did for you all!!

Welcome Crafty Amiga and thanks for accepting our invitation!!


Products used: Amiga, Mi mejor amiga & Hola Die

2 comentarios: